Outfit: Christmas dinner

by - 16:09

Today I went out for Christmas dinner with my family. We're still having Christmas dinner at home on Christmas day, but today I had my turkey at my favourite pub. I didn't manage to grab any photos before I went out because I took too long getting ready (in a move that surprised precisely no one) but here are a few shots I got when I arrived at home:

christmas vintage via lovebirds vintage

christmas vintage via lovebirds vintage

christmas vintage via lovebirds vintage

christmas vintage via lovebirds vintage

christmas vintage via lovebirds vintage

The dress is my current favourite and is 1950s vintage from simplicityisbliss on etsy. Everything else apart from the bag is modern (it's a Jane Shilton that I bought at Judy's Vintage Fair, but the seller wasn't sure of a date for it)

That's it for now, Happy Christmas all!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a beautiful dress & the colors in the whole ensemble are just so delicate!

    It's so interesting to see how one or two pieces of vintage can make everything look vintage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo cute :) Hi there, nice to meet you!

    I love your superneat dress and coat and beret. Good looking!

    Thank you very much for following my blog. I'm gonna follow yours as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, nice to meet you too! You have a great blog x

      Delete