Outfit: Checkmate

by - 20:06

1950s style dress via lovebirds vintage

The weather today was pretty rubbishy, but I couldn't pass up the chance to wear one of my new dresses from last weekend. This style of dress is my favourite - so easy to wear and I'm a sucker for check patterns besides. 


I tried on several pairs of shoes before I settled on these - they didn't match the best, but were the most sturdy and weather-appropriate.

1950s style dress via lovebirds vintage

1950s style dress via lovebirds vintage

I know I don't get many photos outside at the moment, but at least I found a different part of the house to take photos in.

And finally, a close up of the print because I love it so:

1950s style dress via lovebirds vintage

I hope you are all well and that the weather is better in your part of the world!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm a sucker for check patterns too, they really are the best! I love how simple and elegant your outfit is, your hair looks lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete