Outfit: Leopard and Emerald

by - 11:31

I was going to go out today (Sunday, at the time of writing) but it's currently raining cats and dogs so I don't know if I will make it out after all. So far I have been doing some internet shopping (or rather, internet window shopping since I haven't actually bought anything) and debating having my hair cut short. It's pinned up here but I quite like the look of it.

leopard and emerald 1940s outfit via lovebirds vintage

Dress - Collectif | Shoes - Dorothy Perkins | Skull cap - Etsy
Jewellery - various

Don't mind me looking a bit cross-eyed, it just turned out that way. I am going to blame it on being tired from working hard recently!

I am away again this week at the LBA and then off again somewhere else after that so posting may be a bit sporadic (like it's ever very consistent...) but I will do my best not to abandon my blog completely!

_________________

Don't forget you can also find me on Facebook, Tumblr and Bloglovin'.  

You May Also Like

21 comments

  1. Such a beautiful dress!!! I love Collectif, I recently bought my first dress from them and I love it. Also I must say, your home is beautiful, I love the fireplace so much, it must be lovely in winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have quite a few things from there, they have such lovely designs.

      The fireplace is wonderful in winter, really cosy.

      Delete
  2. What a cute dress! You look so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is soooo cute! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet dress, I love it<3 :) I love your hair too, looks great xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. Your hair looks adorable pinned up. Do you have any tips for perfecting the faux bob?

    Cecily
    http://stylebycecily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just make sure I have plenty of spare bobby pins so I can fix it if any bits come loose! I like to use two crossed bobby pins to fix each piece of hair in place and then give it a really good spray with a strong hairspray.

      Delete
  6. Oh, this is too cute! And your hair looks super pinned up like that!!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  7. So terrifically, timelessly pretty! There's something wildly appealing about the mix of pine green and leopard print to me. I must start planning an outfit with that comob myself for when the cooler weather returns here once more.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love that combination... It's is the only outfit I own which rally includes it but I really must find some more things as it just seems to work so well!

      Delete
  8. I just want to double kiss you, you look so cute! Love the leopard detail and I must say, your home is quite charming!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am completely in love with you dress here! this makes me want fall!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only wish it was autumn here too, sadly we've been having some pretty unseasonable weather even though its supposed to be the middle of summer!

      Delete
  10. You are stunning, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty dress and your hair looks awesome. I love Collectif dresses, I got the red regina dress and black regina doll in bengaline and they're my favourite clothes. It's sad I fall between sizes so I'm better off with very elastic fabrics, I already got one skirt that's too tiny for my waist, but I'll take it to seamstress since it's too pretty not to fix :)

    ReplyDelete