Outfit: Pastel Blue

by - 19:43

The weather was pretty good again for most of today. I think you can tell what country I'm from based purely by how much I talk about the weather.

summer vintage outfit via lovebirds vintage

Dress - Ahoy Sailer Vintage | Cardi - Primark
Bag - 50s vintage via Ebay | Shoes - Deichmann

summer in the city via lovebirds vintage

summer vintage outfit via lovebirds vintage

canal via lovebirds vintage

canal via lovebirds vintage

summer vintage outfit via lovebirds vintage

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a pretty outfit and lovely surroundings too. It looks like it's going to be another lovely day here in Blighty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it did turn out lovely again today! Actually I think it was nicer than when I took the photos :)

      Delete
  2. I actually said "awww" aloud as I scrolled through these lovely sunshine filled photos. You look so terrifically sweet and pretty, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love making the most of the sunshine since we don't get very much...

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful! And why not talk about the weather, to us bloggers it's so important to get beautiful days like these to take blog photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true! I have been trying to take more photos outside now that we have got some better weather to do so.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete