Oxford: The City

by - 20:45

I am now back from my two week stay in Oxford. I had a brilliant time exploring the city and sightseeing, as well as doing my volunteering work at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History. I took tons of photos and I would have loved to have had more time to look around better. I have enough photos of different things to split over several posts, which I hope won't bore everyone! I will probably intersperse them with non-Oxford based posts. It's such a beautiful city, I really recommend a visit - but allow enough time to get around and see everything!

oxford via lovebirds vintage

oxford via lovebirds vintage

oxford via lovebirds vintage

oxford via lovebirds vintage

oxford via lovebirds vintage

bridge of sighs oxford via lovebirds vintage

yarnbombing in oxford via lovebirds vintage

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Welcome home, honey! You certainly won't bore me with multiple posts about your trip one iota. I tend to do most of my traveling via other peoples' excursions (total armchair traveler) and greatly enjoy getting to learn more about various corners of the world from my blogging friends.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fortunately the weather was beautiful while I was there, so I had plenty of pictures which were nice enough to share.

      Delete
  2. I've only been to Oxford the once and we found all the good bits at the very end of the day which was frustrating. Did you go to the Alice in Wonderland tea room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make it in the end, I totally ran out of time. I am hoping to go back next year though, so hopefully I will be able to go to some of the things I missed out on.

      Delete