And now: the weather

by - 14:21

Hi all!

This week I was supposed to be visiting my brother this week but on the day I was supposed to travel, I was not feeling well so I didn't end up going. Instead I have spent my week lounging around in sweatpants and marathoning Star Trek or catching up on Welcome To Night Vale.

I am going to the induction for my Masters course in about a week and a half, so I've been trying to get some advance reading done. I still have to decide on a project, but my research is not going well! Today I am visiting the library at university to check out some books so I can try and find some ideas.

I decided on this comfortable vintage-inspired outfit for today. I have a couple of these modern vintage-inspired skater dresses - the material is very soft and stretchy so perfect for days when I can't be bothered.

skater dress via lovebirds vintage

lentils via lovebirds vintage
Dress - Primani | Bird skull necklace - last year's birthday gift from Stacey
Stockings - gift from my grandparents, vintage c.1960s


Lentil soup! Does that look unappetising?? I tried my best (also it tasted pretty good). 


How about you - are you following Welcome To Night Vale? It's a podcast which can be downloaded free from iTunes and is perfect for fans of slightly strange horror, along the lines of Tim Burton or maybe Edgar Allan Poe. (For the uninitiated, by the way, you can access all of Poe's poetry and short stories on this wonderful website. I have read some Poe before but I'm trying to get around to reading the rest.)

Hope you are all well, and see you soon.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Not at all, it looks wonderfully tasty! I love thick soups that you can just about eat with a fork like that, so perfect for winter's impending return. I'm really sorry you've been feeling ill lately, honey, and am sending countless get well wishes your way.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete