Outfit: Autumnland

by - 17:50


autumn via lovebirds vintage

autumn via lovebirds vintage

land girl via lovebirds vintage
Coat - H&M | Blouse - Matalan | Trousers - Primark
Scarf - vintage | Shoes - Clarks

autumn via lovebirds vintage

autumn via lovebirds vintage

autumn via lovebirds vintage


Maybe it's not quite Autumn yet, but I figure it's not far off. 

I've had these Primark trousers hanging around for ages and I had a feeling I could make them blend with my current wardrobe by going for a kind of land girl look. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

*Bonus* here is a photo that my dad took of me only just managing not to fall out of the tree I was climbing when I decided it would be a good idea to try and swing on one of the branches:

autumn via lovebirds vintage





You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a stylish outfit, you look great and very prettily autumnal!

    Emalina
    www.kikiandthegypsy.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really just adore this look. The trousers, the shoes, your scarf. I think you blended the pants perfectly with your vintage style!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit! :))))))

    ReplyDelete