Outfit: Girl About Town

by - 17:25

vintage girl via lovebirds vintage
Dress - 50s vintage via simplicityisbliss | Shoes - Dorothy Perkins | Stockings - Ann Summers
 Bag - Marks and Spencer | Hat - Asos | Gloves - vintage, gift from my grandparents

Slightly misleading title, I didn't go into town today. My brother and a couple of his flatmates have come to stay with us for a few days, and this is one of my favourite outfits to be sure I'd make a good impression. 

I've made the outfit information under the picture a little bigger than usual - is it better this way?

Tomorrow we're visiting a Spa town about half an hour away from where I live. It's like visiting the seaside but inland! 

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. You look incredibly elegant – the hat and gloves are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so darling on you, I just love the delicate pink with your dainty gloves :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jannie - so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the picture of soft pink loveliness and elegance, if ever there was one. Classic, becoming, and so very ladylike, dear gal - you look marvelous.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is so chic ... the creme coloured hat and gloves look great with the dress. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete