Mad About Plaid Roundup

by - 09:40

Thank you to everyone who participated in the plaid fashion link-up I co-hosted this week with Jamie of Chatterblossom! I was so pleased to see people joining in and showing off their lovely checks, tartans and ginghams.

As promised, here are a few of my favourite outfits that were shared during the linkup:



I really love the accessories with this outfit, and it seems so cosy for Autumn or Winter days. 



The simple sweetness and elegant lines of this dress are just my style. And it's handmade - I wish I had that kind of skill.



Love the boots, love the plaid with the boots. Love. Super cute.



This is another handmade piece, so I'm feeling more sewing envy. I really like the length of the skirt and the skater style. 



It was a super hard choice but I had to limit myself! I also tried to pick different entries to the ones that Jamie chose, so you can go and check out her favourites here.

I enjoyed hosting the link-up so much that I might even make it a more regular thing - what do you think?

-------------------

If you enjoy Lovebirds Vintage and would like to join me elsewhere, don't forget you can also follow me on Facebook, Tumblr and Bloglovin'.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice picks Helen Mae!! It was a super tough decision right?! These gals are gorgeous!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen Mae! This was a great event:) Gotta love plaid:)

    ReplyDelete