Modelling with retro-images.com and Tip Top Hair Design

by - 10:30

Helen Mae Green for retro-images.com and Tip Top Hair Design

Recently I did some modelling in collaboration with Kevin from retro-images.com and Jac from Tip Top Hair Design. I have already posted one or two images on Facebook but I have received some new ones so I was keen to share. We shot several different outfits and hairstyles, and I should have some more pictures to share later on once they have been processed.

Helen Mae Green for retro-images.com and Tip Top Hair Design

I won't share too many outfit details but you may recognise my Knit For Victory cardigan and one of my favourite vintage dresses in the first two photos. The uniform below is all from Collectif and my lipstick is Retrofuturist from Lime Crime, which I adore. 

Helen Mae Green for retro-images.com and Tip Top Hair Design

Helen Mae Green for retro-images.com and Tip Top Hair Design

Jac did a great job with my hair - I've never seen it look so good! She offers vintage hair styling as well as modern and will be taking a pop-up salon to some vintage fairs and events this year, so be sure to look out for that. You can find her vintage hairstyling page on Facebook here

The scooter belongs to a member of the LASC who were visiting the arts centre when we were shooting. The owner was kind enough to let me pose for a while with the scooter, and for anyone who is particularly interested, there are some photos of me on their website here. Please don't look too closely at my face in the last pic on there... (take it again, I blinked, I blinked!).

Helen Mae Green for retro-images.com and Tip Top Hair Design

I had a really great day and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Thanks again to Jac and Kevin for making it such a wonderful experience! 

------------------

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. You are so stunning!! I love the shot of you with the scooter so much :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! you hair and makeup and outfits are to die for! congratulations on a wonderful day

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make-up and hair are exquisitely done here, and what a natural you are in front of the camera!
    Absolutely bloody gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look great! And your hair DOES look amazing! The rolls are so tight and perfect! Mine (especially those kind at the nape of the neck shown in the last picture) tend to get pretty messy, so I really appreciate the skill shown there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty bad at those too, it was such a treat to get it done by someone so talented!

      Delete
  5. Wow!! What a cool experience for you, and the photos turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How immensely exciting! These photos (and your hair) turned out marvelously! I really, really like lighting on the first three in particular. Major kudos on these beautiful images!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete