Plaid Linkup

by - 08:35

[via]

If you've visited my blog before, you may have noticed that I really enjoy clothes with a nice plaid pattern, or 'check', as I generally call it. Tartan and gingham are good in my book too - there's something so sweet and timeless about the pattern that really draws me in.


Recently I noticed that Jamie from Chatterblossom and I seem to share a love for this particular pattern. Anyone would think we were trying to outdo each other as to who can own the most...
I suggested that we run some kind of event to share our favourite pattern with everyone, so we put our heads together and decided to do a fashion link-up so we can see what lovely plaid items everyone else owns as well.


Doesn't Jamie look just gorgeous? I'm so jealous of this dress!

We'd love it if you would like to join in our link-up, all you have to do is take a look at the following rules:

  1. Any outfits featuring plaid are allowed, vintage or not
  2. You must be following both Lovebirds Vintage and Chatterblossom
  3. If you are not a blogger but would still like to participate, send your photo to helenmaegreen [at] gmail [dot] com and I will add it for you
  4. The link-up will be open for a week to give everyone time to join in
Last but not least, Jamie and I will each be selecting our favourite outfits to showcase in a special post in the week following the link-up. 

If you would like to check out my other posts featuring plaid, you can do so here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 




You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is such a fabulous idea! Thanks so much for sharing the plaid love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a splendidly cool idea! I love (underline that until the cows come home) plaid and wear it often all year round (but especially, I tend to find, during the nippier months).

    You look so sweetly beautiful in that classic pastel hue plaid dress, dear gal!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the dress and thank you so much for joining in!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your dresses and all of your plaid. I realized after reading this post that I have exactly one plaid shirt, and that is all. What a problem!!! I have plans for a plaid suit coming up, and you better believe I'll be sharing in the plaid love even more when it's made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is indeed a problem! Can't wait to see that plaid suit when it's ready :)

      Delete